Finally, we have a public demo server available so users can try out NIDB before downloading it. A limited amount of sample data is available to play with. Use guest/guest as the username/password. Follow this link to the demo server.
NIDB 4.1.4 has been released and is available as a tarball installer. Download from sourceforge.
The following changes have been made:
- [installer] enable some modules by default
- [installer] sets up compiler environment correctly
- [installer] compiles ImageMagick with fft support
- [installer] various fixes
- [bug] default config.php contained incorrect hostname