NIDB 4.1.5 has been released. It includes some pipeline improvements and small bug fixes, but also improved documentation on the website.
Download the tar.gz file or the Virtual Box VM
- [add] – pipelinetest module, with option to only test a pipeline when developing it
- [change] – pipeline steps are replaced with a syntax highlighted bash script editor
- [change] – pipeline shortname cannot be changed after the pipeline is created
- [add] pipeline documentation on the NIDB website
NIDB 4.1.4 has been released and is available as a tarball installer. Download from sourceforge.
The following changes have been made:
- [installer] enable some modules by default
- [installer] sets up compiler environment correctly
- [installer] compiles ImageMagick with fft support
- [installer] various fixes
- [bug] default config.php contained incorrect hostname
NIDB 4.1.3 has been released. The following changes and bug fixes have been made for this version:
- [feature] Phenotypic data can now be stored with each subject as part of a project. Measures are double entered, and can be of any datatype.
Download from sourceforge.
Due to a 5GB file size limit on sourceforge, the original VM image was not available to download. A zipped (7-zip) VM is now available and does download correctly. Get it from here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/nidb/files/NIDB4.1.2/NIDB.7z/download
NIDB is officially released! Version 4.1.2 is available for download for CentOS 6.3 or as a Virtual Box .vdi image (which includes FSL). Try it out!
Release notes (v4.1.2 – 10/2/2012)
- Initial release
- Default username for MySQL: root, NIDB: admin, CentOS: root
- Default password for MySQL, NIDB, CentOS is ‘password’
- DICOM receiver is listening by default on port 104, AE title ‘NIDB’
- Modules to run NIDB background programs are NOT enabled by default. Enable them manually.
- [bug] ImageMagick may need to be installed manually if not installed by the setup script. use “yum install ImageMagick” to install it.
- [bug] For MR QA, the fft image, color-mapped image, and FFT radial average image may not appear because ImageMagick is not compiled with the FFT module
- [bug] Pipeline analyses work, however no documentation is yet provided on how to set them up
- [bug] Download to local FTP will download data to /nidb/ftp, but the installer does not automatically create an FTP account chroot’d to that directory. You’ll need to create your own FTP account, and then change the FTP section of the /nidb/programs/config.pl file to reflect your account information.
Download the NIDB installer from sourceforge. Follow the installation instructions.
Download the NIDB virtual machine image from sourceforge. Follow the VM setup instructions, however a .vbox file is provided in addition to a .vdi image.
If you need help with setup, visit the support forum, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The installer for NIDB 4.1.2 is available from sourceforge for testing. This is a beta release of the installer. Once installed, NIDB is very stable, but requires several software packages to be installed and configured. This installer will make it easier to setup a solid NIDB installation.
Download from sourceforge. See Installation after downloading