NIDB 4.1.4 has been released and is available as a tarball installer. Download from sourceforge.
The following changes have been made:
- [installer] enable some modules by default
- [installer] sets up compiler environment correctly
- [installer] compiles ImageMagick with fft support
- [installer] various fixes
- [bug] default config.php contained incorrect hostname
NIDB 4.1.3 has been released. The following changes and bug fixes have been made for this version:
- [feature] Phenotypic data can now be stored with each subject as part of a project. Measures are double entered, and can be of any datatype.
Download from sourceforge.
Two mailing lists have been setup: one for news and announcements, and one for support questions.
To sign up for the mailing list(s), go to the following URLs