NIDB is officially released! Version 4.1.2 is available for download for CentOS 6.3 or as a Virtual Box .vdi image (which includes FSL). Try it out!
Release notes (v4.1.2 – 10/2/2012)
- Initial release
- Default username for MySQL: root, NIDB: admin, CentOS: root
- Default password for MySQL, NIDB, CentOS is ‘password’
- DICOM receiver is listening by default on port 104, AE title ‘NIDB’
- Modules to run NIDB background programs are NOT enabled by default. Enable them manually.
- [bug] ImageMagick may need to be installed manually if not installed by the setup script. use “yum install ImageMagick” to install it.
- [bug] For MR QA, the fft image, color-mapped image, and FFT radial average image may not appear because ImageMagick is not compiled with the FFT module
- [bug] Pipeline analyses work, however no documentation is yet provided on how to set them up
- [bug] Download to local FTP will download data to /nidb/ftp, but the installer does not automatically create an FTP account chroot’d to that directory. You’ll need to create your own FTP account, and then change the FTP section of the /nidb/programs/config.pl file to reflect your account information.
If you need help with setup, visit the support forum, or email email@example.com